Monday, January 21, 2013

Bolt Action weekend

This past weekend I travelled to Austin for some gaming with a good friend.  We played some Bolt Action which if you haven't checked the game out then you should have a peek.  I'll include a link to the website for more information on Bolt Action.  The game featured my Americans against the Germans at a 1000pts which is standard for Bolt Action.  This was my first game using my painted Americans which I decided to knock out one Sunday.  Not bad for one days worth of painting.  Sadly I could not overcome the German onslaught but I will get my revenge.  Here are a few random pictures from our game. 

Deployment and table setup
Turn 2 reserves showed up
The German squad that refused to die...
Tomorrow I'll post pictures of what is on my painting desk right now.
Link for Bolt Action information http://www.warlordgames.com/us-store/bolt-action.html
Here is a good website for more information from the folks at WWPD  http://www.boltaction.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment