Friday, February 15, 2013

There is something shimmering in the woods...

Sorry for the lack of posts as I have been a busy man finishing up several commissions.  Starting Monday I will be showing off recently completed commissions as well as something of mine I also recently finished.  Today however will kick off next week's showing off with some recently completed Kemvar for a client.  These were based off of the official MERCS Miniatures Kemvar scheme with my usual tweaks.  The basing were custom scenic bases provided by the client.  I am not a fan of these bases due to their magical paint repelling qualities.  So I will waste no more time and switch off the Active Camouflage...
Kemvar Group Shot

Kemvar Monkeywrench

Kemvar Assault Leader


Kemvar Sniper

Kemvar Demolition

Kemvar Heavy Assault

Kemvar Assassin

No comments:

Post a Comment