Monday, February 18, 2013

You can't break this armor...

Picking up where I left off Friday I am continuing to post pictures of those commissions.  Today it is the recently completed CCC megacon and the Limited Edition Kat.  This case I had examples the client wanted me to match an existing paintjob so this was going to be fun.  Now this was not a difficult scheme but did require a lot of trial and error in color matching.  That is the one downside to matching an existing scheme is figuring out the colors used.  Sometimes I get lucky and the client has the exact paint names and sometimes all I have is a picture.  Regardless it is still fun.  So here comes the pictures.

CCC Assault Leader

CCC Group Shot

CCC Heavy Assault

CCC Demolition

CCC Medic

CCC Sniper

CCC Incinerator

LE Kat

1 comment:

  1. you did really very interested topics thanks for sharing ....

    Regard:
    Interior Painting

    ReplyDelete