Monday, March 25, 2013

Gordon and Hague Commission....DONE

After a lot of hard work these miniatures for Gordon and Hague wargames have been finished.  The client requested a very simple scheme using quickshade so that these miniatures can be replicated easily by their factory painters.  These are going to be the master models for their prepaint line and I must say I am quite excited to have my work as their inspiration.  Due to the request of the client I was not able to provide WIP pictures but now that they are complete I can provide the pictures of the finished products to my readers.  The client asked that I not add the static grass as he would like to add that himself.








Now that they are all done I can get to work on some other fun commissions including some Heavy Gear, Infinity, and Bolt Action.  Stay tuned for more pictures and even some neat tips.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply Amazing! I love how you contrasted both the armies!

    ReplyDelete