Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I have returned...

I apologize to my readers for my long absence.  I recently lost my dog of 15 years so I have not been in much of a mood to post pictures of my work.  I have been busy during that time so here are some pictures of my recent commissions as well as a sneak peek of what I have on my desk right now...

Warlord Games T-34/85
The blank space on the turret will feature numbers

Close-up on the weathering and tank commander

Another view of the T-34/85

Warlord Games M24 Chaffee

Warlord Games M3 Halftrack

Warlord Games M4A3 Sherman

My next commission...  Gordon and Hague 15mm American Civil War(War of Northern Aggression for you southern folks) plastics - A full brigade of Union and Confederate each.

Stay tuned for updates on this new commission as I work to knock them out in a short period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment