Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Back to work after a crazy convention...

First I want to apologize to my readers as I have been incredibly busy with a studio commission I was not allowed to show as well as preparing for Reapercon.  Now that Reapercon is over and by the way it was amazing I am back to work on commissions I can show off.  The one is for one of the owners of Fighting Piranha Graphics and features miniatures from the Heavy Gear line.  This is going to be a Northern army using a very cool, in my opinion, scheme of tan and black.  The contrast between those colors should present a striking image on the tabletop.  Here are some pictures of the fun that was Reapercon as well as some WIP of the Northern miniatures.

One of the few pictures I remembered to snap

The artist/sculptor big top

Northern WIP

1 comment:

  1. OMG Paul I now need to get another Mammoth! That magnet work is awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete