Thursday, June 13, 2013

More Germans...

Following up on my post yesterday here is more pictures of the completed German tanks from the Bolt Action range.  This one is the Panzerjager 38T, better known as the Hetzer.  This is actually one of my favorite German tanks and maybe moreso than the humble Stug.  This one was painted in the same scheme as the Stug and upcoming SdKfz 222.  I enjoyed painting this one and here was the result.



While working on the client's Hetzer I was inspired to finally put paint on to my own Hetzer.  I decided to go a different route and went with Late War Ambush camouflage which is my favorite German camouflage pattern.  This one is still a work in progress but you can see how it is coming along so far.


1 comment:

  1. I can't deside which of the two I prefer. Both look like top notch work. They will look great for the table top thats for sure.

    ReplyDelete