Friday, June 21, 2013

More Sourthern Gears...

This week saw me knocking out another commission and this one was for Craven Games.  Craven Games is a website that does reviews and the like.  They have commissioned me before to do some work for them so when they asked if I could paint some more for them I agreed.  This was more Heavy Gear miniatures and they wanted me to match a previous paint scheme as close as possible.  The client decided to assemble the miniatures themselves so after giving some specific instructions regarding assembly for painting purposes they shipped me the assembled miniatures.  I quickly got to work after enacting some slight repairs to the miniatures and here is the result. 





1 comment:

  1. Look amazing I can't wait to kill those gears on the battle field.

    ReplyDelete