Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Roaming the wide open expanse of space...

It has been far too long since I last updated my blog.  I will admit that I tend to neglect my blog when working on commissions.  Since I last updated the blog I have completed several commissions but have forgotten to post them to my very patient readers.  To apologize here are some pictures of some recently completed Nomads from the Infinity game by Corvus Belli for a client.  These were painted to match some pictures provided by a client and I must say I really enjoyed the color scheme.  The bases were some custom bases again provided by the client.  Without further adieu here are the Nomads in all their glory.
Szalamandra TAG and pilot

Szalamandra TAG

Zero and Sin-Eater Observant

Securitate and Mobile Brigada

Alguacils

Moderator from Bakunin

1 comment:

  1. Look amazing! I really like the green cables makes the base reallypop

    ReplyDelete