Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Sleeping Giant...

Like Japanese Admiral Yamamoto once said about the United States this commission may live up to that quote.  I recently recieved another commission from a regular client in the mail and this one is a doozy.  It features an impressive amount of US miniatures from the Bolt Action range.  It is quite a lot to list but the picture should give you an idea.   As I work on the various parts I will be  gradually revealing tge true enormity of this commission.   There will be some works in progress as I go so I encourage you to check back often.  Here are also some pictures of most of the vehicles from this commission I knocked out yesterday.  Missing is one more M3 Halftrack in need of some replacement parts.  My next assembly project will be the weapons teams.  'MERICA

1 comment:

  1. Impressive amount... Would be nice to see a wip report...
    Will you paint 'em en masse or in small lots? I have to start the painting of a Russian army and curious to see how you manage a big project... I think I will at least prepare, base and undercoat them all together...

    ReplyDelete