Friday, November 8, 2013

Troops assembled...

Yeah I know it is a boring title but what the hey.  Yesterday I finished the mass of troops for this American commission and for a second there I thought it was a Soviet army with so much infantry.  All told the count is as follows...

6x SMG equipped attendants
2x pistol equipped attendants
5x twelve man Rifle squads with an SMG and two BARs each
2x bazooka teams
2x sniper teams

So a total of 72 plastic infantry figures.  Now yesterday I was hoping to get them primed but the weather did not cooperate.  Today looks to be the same so I may be taking these to a friend's auto body shop to borrow his paint booth. 

This much infantry has me both dreading and yet still looking forward to starting my  Soviet army next month.  With this same client sending me Soviets at some point in the near future this will be good practice.  

Look for my next update on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment